Request a Quote
LATEST INSURANCE NEWS
Motorcycle Insurance in Georgia
- Home »
- Motorcycle Insurance
Getting your first motorcycle can be a freeing and intoxicating experience. With the exhilarating engine at your knees and the crisp, cool wind blowing across your face, you realize there is nothing like a motorcycle ride through the streets. Continue that wonderful feeling by having the right kind of insurance to cover any accidents or incidences that may keep you from riding free.
Stay Safe with H2M Insurance Group
In Georgia, motorcyclists must have liability coverage. Liability allows you to be able to pay for injuries and damages if you are at fault. To make sure you are fully covered, you should talk with your independent insurance agent at the H2M Insurance Group to discover everything you need for your motorcycle insurance. You should at least consider purchasing the following coverage:
- Bodily Injury Liability - If you cause an accident, bodily injury liability covers the injured party's medical bills, such as hospital stays, doctor visits, physical therapy, medications, and lost wages.
- Property Damage Liability - If you ride your bike into other people's property, property damage liability covers the damages. It could include mailboxes, garages, pets, fences, and other non-vehicle damages.
- Collision - Collision coverage provides payments for damages to your motorcycle if it is involved in a collision with another vehicle.
- Uninsured Motorist - This coverage is often associated with underinsured motorist coverage. They cover the costs if a driver hits you and has little or no insurance.
- Comprehensive Coverage - provides covered costs for accidents involving incidences that are not collisions, such as vandalism, fire, and theft
There is an array of insurance coverage that you can have for your motorcycle. It is up to you how much you want to be covered. Come to H2M Insurance Group for a consultation. We are an independent insurance agency. We have expert claim agents that are available to discuss the increasing need for motorcycle insurance in Georgia.