Owning your own small business is an outstanding achievement and should make you want to protect your investment. Having commercial insurance is the first step to keeping your business safe and secure. With a variety of coverage to choose from, you’ll be able to keep your business running smoothly. H2M Insurance in Winder, GA has agents available to help you navigate through the information you may need to secure a new commercial insurance policy.
Basic Business Coverage
- Commercial General Liability – If someone is injured at your place of business, you open yourself up to a lawsuit. General liability could help protect you in these circumstances.
- Commercial Auto Insurance – If your business uses a vehicle, you’ll need to be fully covered.
Business Owners Policy
When your business begins to grow, you’ll need to expand your coverage, which may include a Business Owners Policy (BOP). BOP is additional commercial insurance that can give you extra protection for your property and could replace lost income.
- Income Interruption – If at any time, you have damages to your property that prevent your business from operating, having a BOP could help offset any lost wages or income.
- Property – The building’s structure is generally not covered by liability. If your company has property damage, you may be covered with BOP insurance.
Additional Commercial Insurance Coverage
- Product Liability Insurance – Protects you if your product is defective and causes damages to an individual.
- Professional Liability – Is insurance that gives your business protection if the service you provide causes injuries to a customer or patient.
- Employment Practices Liability Insurance (EPLI) – Coverage for claims can include inappropriate workplace conduct, wrongful termination, discrimination, and harassment.
Stop in our Winder, GA offices so our professional agents can get your commercial insurance started today. At H2M Insurance, our independent agents can also help answer all your insurance questions with a quick phone call or visit to our office today.