You want to keep your home secure from intruders, not only to secure your possessions but to keep your family safe. H2M Insurance, serving Atlanta and Winder, GA, points you to some of the latest in home security systems, courtesy of HGTV.
- Piper is an integrated camera and alarm system that contains a 180-degree camera and the ability to call or text you if it detects an intruder. Door and window sensors are an add-on feature.
- Lowe’s Iris contains a motion detector and two window and door sensors that you can control from a smartphone. It will send you a message if it detects an intruder.
- Drop Cam includes a camera and a two-way audio system that comes with night-vision capabilities. It will alert your smart device or computer if it detects someone moving in its line of view.
- Belkin WeMo will automate your house by controlling when the security cameras come on as well as turn the lights and stereo on and off to provide the illusion of someone being home.
- August Smart Lock permits you to open your door with a code from a smart device, eliminating keys entirely. You can control when certain people have access to your home as well.
- Brinno Peephole Viewer improves on the standard door peephole by projecting who and what is on the other side on a small LCD screen.
- Skybell Video Doorbell allows you to see who is at the door even if you are out of the house and communicate with them as if you are still at home.
- The STI Rex Plus II Electronic Watchdog barks like a dog when an intruder approaches a door or window.
For questions on home insurance, contact H2M Insurance, serving Atlanta and Winder, GA. We can help you find the insurance you need for your home.